It is a psychotherapeutic area where patients can analyse, face and process their problems on the couch. The focus being self-control, mindfulness and working with mental images in the patient’s mind.
The couch -divan-, is only used as a therapeutic means to enable us to reach the area of the patient’s imagery by processing with archetypal symbols.
Isabel Coch is an expert in the evaluation and treatment of dysfunctions such as acute and chronic post traumatic stress, panic and dysfunctions related to trauma and stress factors like attachment dysfunction.
Coch is also specialised in emotional problems derived from Reproductive Dysfunctions.
30 years’ experience at DDIVAN accredit her as psychologist and in the last 10 years she has consolidated as an EMDR therapist – clinician and consultant.
Services at DDIVAN:
- Stress and Posttraumatic Stress
- Dissociative dysfunctions
- Emotional dysfunctions derived from illness – cancer, STD, diabetes…
- Emotional Dysfunctions derived from difficulties in Fertility
- monoparental family
- heterosexual couple
- two mums or two dads family
- Maternal-fetal psychology
- Counseling for ART Children
- Prior emotional counseling for the adoptive couple
- Trauma treatment of the adopted minor